Creative Ballet Dress Code
Girls: Pale Pink monogrammed leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes. If possible, hair should be up or pulled back away from the face.
Boys: White monogrammed short-sleeve leotard or fitted T‐shirt, black footed tights with no socks or black shorts with white socks, black ballet shoes.
Pre-Ballet Dress Code
Girls: Ballet Blue Bloch or Capezio Light Blue leotard, short sleeve style only, clean pink tights, pink ballet shoes. No skirts, please. Hair should be up or pulled back neatly away from the face.
Boys: White short-sleeve monogrammed leotard or fitted T‐shirt, black tights with no socks or black shorts with white socks, black ballet shoes.
Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced Divisions Dress Code (Levels 1, 2, 3)
The Ballet Austin Academy official uniform leotard is a Body Wrappers brand leotard with the Ballet Austin logo embroidered on the left hip. Academy branded leotards must be purchased through Movin’ Easy Dancewear, located at 404 W. 30th St, Austin, TX 78705 (512.474.0980) or from the Movin’ Easy Online Store.
Uniform colors will be:
- Level 1 – White
- Level 2 – Lilac
- Level 3 – Radiant Violet
- Level 4 – Royal Blue
- Level 5 – Navy Blue
- Level 6 – Black
- Level 7 – Black
- Level 8 – Black
- Level 9 – Black
Levels 6, 7, 8 & 9 – Black
- Each student is required to have one uniform leotard. Additional black leotards (simple-strap leotards, no crisscross or halter top leotards) may be worn on a daily basis
- Solid-colored leotards may be worn in Saturday classes
All levels (1-9)
- Clean pink tights with no runs
- Canvas or leather pink ballet shoes with a snug fit
- Pink pointe shoes (Once pointe work is introduced)
- No skirts, jewelry or watches
- Hair must be secured in a bun.
Young Men (All Levels): The Ballet Austin Academy official uniform is a white fitted t-shirt with the Ballet Austin Academy logo. The embroidered t-shirts must be purchased through Movin Easy Dancewear, located at 404 W. 30th St, Austin, TX 78705 (512.474.0980) or from the Movin’ Easy Online Store.
- Body Wrappers white fitted t‐shirt
- Black footed or convertible tights with black ballet shoes
- White ballet shoes with white socks
- Dance belt or dance brief.
- Men’s hair should be tidy and away from the face
For additional assistance or questions regarding products, sizing, ordering information or general assistance please contact Esther Vause at Movin’ Easy.
We are happy to help!
501 West 3rd Street | Austin, Texas 78701
Offices and Registration: 512.501.870