6612 Sitio Del Rio Blvd.
Austin, TX 78730
Dance Institute is located in an inviting new facility specifically designed for teaching dance and conveniently set in the hills above Lake Austin in the Four Points area.
Some 11,000 square feet of instruction, dressing, and administrative space make Dance Institute one of the largest of its kind in the nation.
Shop Dance Institute’s dress code by clicking here or, to view products for each class, click on the corresponding class below.
Use promo code danceinstitute at checkout
- Eurotard 10467 light blue dress, pink tights, pink leather ballet shoes and black tap shoes with elastic across arch.
- Girls: Any style black leotard, pink tights and pink canvas ballet shoes. Ballet 1A is required to have a black Freed Rehearsal skirt.
- Boys: Black bike shorts or fitted pants, black, white, grey or red shirt and black canvas ballet shoes.
- Nora Leotard by Mariia in black with company logo. Levels 5 & 6 may wear black Bullet Pointe skirt.
- Girls: Any style black leotard, jazz pants, shorts or leggings and slip on jazz shoes (black or tan)
- Boys: Black or white shirt, black pants and slip on jazz shoes (black or tan)
- Any form fitting, movable clothing and lace up tap shoes. Levels 4 & 5 need Jason Samuel Smith tap shoes
- Any form fitting, movable clothing and tennis shoes.
- Girls: Any style black leotard and knee length black skirt or dance dress.
- Shoes for ages 7-11: Supadance 7666 dark satin, Cuban heel
- Shoes for ages 12-13: IDS Girls Flavia dark satin, 1.5” junior heel
- Shoes for ages 14 and up: IDS Flavia dark satin, 2” IDS heel
- Boys: Black or white shirt and black pants
- Boys: Dansport by International Boys MT ballroom shoes with Cuban heel
- Men: Supadance 8100 with Cuban heel